|Price||Price Not Disclosed||Property Use Type||Investment|
|No. Units||28||Cap Rate||7.23%|
|Building Size||17,988 SF||Occupancy||100%|
|Property Type||Multifamily||Year Built||1970|
|Property Sub-type||Garden/Low-Rise||Lot Size||0.96 AC|
The subject property is a bulk sale of 28 out of 29 condominium units in Pompano Beach, Florida, which is in Broward County. The asset was built in 1970 of reinforced concrete and pitched roofs.
The property is north of Cypress Creek Rd, south of E. Atlantic Ave. east of Dixie Hwy and west of Cypress Rd. minutes from I-95, S. Federal Hwy, A1A, which travel north and south throughout Florida, the
Hillsboro Inlet and the beaches. Nearby you will find Pine Crest Preparatory School, Holly Cross Hospital, Pompano Beach Air Park, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, The Isle
Casino Racing Pompano Park, as well as many retailers, restaurants, and major employers.
- Double Digit Cash on Cash Return Day One
- Stable Asset, 100% Occupied
- Excellent Mix: Studio, One-, Two- Bedroom Plans
- Sparkling Pool, Laundry On-Site
- Ample Parking for Guests and Tenants
- Easy Access to I-95, Cypress Creek Rd., E Atlantic Ave., Federal Hwy., and A1A